REGISTRATION: Please register at the office prior to going to your site. Check in time is 1:00 pm Check out time is 11:00 am. ALL VISITORS MUST CHECK IN AND OBTAIN A PASS.
RATES: Current rates may change at any time and are subject to change without notice.
PAYMENT: Cash, credit card and checks
QUIET TIME: 10:00 PM TO 7:00 AM – respect your neighbor-NO loud or unruly parties.
- Aggressive breeds are NOT allowed in the park. Determination is made by park management. Any/all pets acting aggressively will not be allowed to remain on park premises & guests may be asked to leave with NO refund.
- Each guest is responsible for cleaning up after his pet and keeping the pet under control (leashed and refrained from excessive barking) throughout the entire resort. If your pet is leashed, the leash is not permitted to extend beyond your site boundaries. Due to health regulations, pets are not allowed in the pool area, laundry, bathrooms.
- East Fork RV Resort, its owners, management, or representatives are not and will not be held responsible or liable for any bodily injury, property damage or medical payments to others, caused by any animal whether owned or not owned by guests.
General Park Rules
- SPEED LIMIT: 7 MPH. STRICTLY ENFORCED
- PARKING: NO Parking Allowed on Grass. Extra vehicles are to be parked in the over flow parking area
- RV SITES: Sites are to be kept clean and orderly as determined by management. No freezers, storage boxes, outside water heaters etc. are allowed. NO hanging of laundry.
- SEWER: TEXAS LAW requires that a sewer hose be fastened using threaded connector or rubber donut. Spills to be cleaned up by responsible party. No grease, plastic, etc. put in sewer. Sewer hoses are also to be held with a cradle system
- RV’S ALLOWED: We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon appearance &/ or condition. Renter may not sublet.
- RV WASHING: Contact the office to pay. RV $10 Vehicle $5 Permitted unless under water restrictions.
- GROUNDS: NO plants or objects in grass that interfere with maintenance. No digging or erecting poles without approval. (INCLUDING SATELLITE DISHES) connections to RV to be run under RV.
- TRASH: Place at end of your site on concrete, will be picked up Monday-Sunday, (7 days a week.)
- POOL: Open 10:00 am till 10:00 pm. No lifeguard on duty swim at own risk. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. NO Diving, NO glass. No food in pool. Registered Guests and their visitors only. There is no life guard on duty.
- PLAYGROUND: CHILDREN 12 & UNDER must have Adult Supervision & ALL play is at your own risk.
- SHOWERS/LAUNDRY REGISTERED GUEST ONLY. Please cleanup after yourself. Call office if they need attention
- UTILITES: Do not attempt to repair – Notify management if there is a problem.
- FISHING: No fishing license required to fish in our lakes. Catch and Release only. Walk in Only. Be mindful of the wildlife as reptiles, and many species of birds call the lakes their home. Water craft limited to trolling motor.
Damage of Property
- DAMAGE: Management of East Fork RV Resort is not responsible for loss or damage to Tenant’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, or any other casualty or act of God. Tenant assumes all risk of such loss or damage and is responsible for carrying their own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind by guest or visitor of the park shall be billed to tenant or guest.
- Guests acknowledge and agree that they assume all risks and dangers incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic, outdoors environment located on the Premises including, without limitation, the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming or boating on the Premises or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions (“Risks”).
- Guests agree to release and hold harmless East Fork RV Resort, its representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses or damages, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise out of or in connection of guests’ undertaking of these Risks. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing.
- Guests specifically acknowledge that East Fork RV Resort is not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such Risks. Guests represent that they are the parent, legal guardian, or have been granted authority by same for any minor children that accompany them, and guests consent to the foregoing on the child’s behalf.